Wednesday, January 15, 2014

this afternoon in fat contempt

It surprises me / doesn't surprise me that nothing good has ever come from the wretched teleflatulshow The Simpsons. Anyone who has ever watched this rubbish trashstorm or used any words from it is clearly a cromulent, fat-hating nincomfart. Here is an unedited conversation that Cheeky and I had about this fat-hate-com yesterday.

Me: Hey, homo!
Cheeky: Hey, gay soul!
Me: INSIDE JOKE LOLVOM
Cheeky: TEEHEHEHEHEH. The Simsonsfart is on the t-fart.
Me: It's hilarious how they hate fat people.
Cheeky: Yeah, you are right about everything ever.
Me: I KNOW!
Cheeky: Where can we find more near homeless people to give you more money?
Me: teehee!

Haha, aren't we hilarious?


Commenting Note: Expressing either surprise or lack of surprise has already been established as being insultuous to my very existence, and anyone who expresses surprise or fails to express surprise is guilty of nonexistencing me and several other readers here. Additionally, it has been well established that mentioning surprise, farting, or the Simpsons in comments is strictly prohibited. Violation of these guidelines will result in seizure of your cocktail fork and banning.

6 comments:

  1. CN: commenters who are bad feminists

    pitgirl, if you really loved me, you would donate and stop being a bad feminist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I must remind you all again, please don't use underscore, capitals, punctuation, letters, or numbers in your posts.

      Delete
    2. [CN: inability to see "Donate" button] Where is the "Donate" button?

      Delete
    3. Anonymous, it's not my JOB to help you figure out how to get money to me. Figure it out yourself and stop being a fucking nuisance.

      Fucking hell. I'm in hell.

      Delete
  2. (CN: Words) Totally cromolant conversation, I wish I had convo's like that...

    ReplyDelete